EGEUS 2024 - LYON 25-26 January 2024
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We warmly invite you to the 10th European Group for Endoscopic Ultrasound (EGEUS) Congress organized in close collaboration with the Club Francophone d’Echoendoscopie (CFE). It will be held from January 25th to 26th 2024 in Lyon, France.
The first day will be dedicated to live broadcasts from the Jean Mermoz Private Hospital, including didactic and challenging cases in diagnostic and therapeutic EUS.
The second day will be devoted to plenary sessions and symposia presented by national and international experts.
Following the success of the previous meetings, this 10th edition, will provide a rich and varied scientific program, debates, and round-table discussions covering the key topics and updates in EUS. A hands-on learning center with experts will be available for participants.
The official language of the event is English.
The abstract submission will be opened until November 1st 2023. The acceptance will be notified by November 15th 2023.
This event is dedicated to delegates from all countries and all stages of EUS experience. We hope that novices and experts alike will benefit from an informative, and inspiring meeting which will enhance their daily practice.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Lyon.
- Rodica Gincul
- Fabien Fumex, CFE Secretary
- Mohamed Gasmi, CFE President
- Bertrand Napoleon
- Pierre Deprez, President
- Claudio De Angelis, Secretary
Early bird rates (in red) available until 3 December 2023 included.
Registrations will be accepted until 19 January, 2024.
After this date, registrations will only be possible on site.
The date of payment will determine the registration fee.
The abstract submission will be open until November 1st 2023.
Your abstract should be maximum 300 words, with a title, all authors listed, detailed in 3 parts: methods, results, conclusion, with a maximum of one figure or table.
They will be notified of acceptance by November 15th 2023.
Here is a list of hotels offering their best rates during the congress.
For any further information or group booking, you can contact our dedicated project manager: email@example.com – or by phone at +33 1 80 06 62 88.
Centre des Congrès de Lyon
50, quai Charles de Gaulle, 69006 Lyon
3 carparks onsite: P0, P1 and P2
Access through the “Périphérique Nord”
Exit at Porte de Saint Clair
GPS coordinates: Latitude : 45.7851676 | Longitude : 4.8528885
- C1 from Lyon Part Dieu train station – Stop at Cité internationale | Centre de Congrès
- C2 from Lyon Part Dieu train station – Stop at Cité internationale | Transbordeur
- C4 from the Jean Macé metro station – Stop at Cité internationale | Centre de Congrès
- C5 from the Cordeliers metro station – Stop at Cité internationale | Centre de Congrès
- C26 from the Grange Blanche metro station – Stop at Cité internationale | Transbordeur
- Bus 70 from Lyon Part Dieu train station – Stop at Cité internationale | Transbordeur